Monday, May 14, 2012

Unknown Lights Flying Over Oshawa Ontario

 
Date:  May 8 or 9th, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.
 
Hi, I live in the northeast corner of Wilson and Rossland in Oshawa. On May 8th or 9th at around 11:00 p.m. I was sitting on my back porch looking south towards the lake and in the very far distance, I watched what I believe was a satellite go straight north slowly, at one point getting shooting star bright for a matter of 2 second and then fading back down again and continuing its direction north.

Last night I got home from work and sat back, had a smoke and stared in the same area of the sky around 11:00 ish again. I saw exactly what you described back around 3 weeks ago on your blog. They went north, they were identical lights, not overly bright, but if you stared you could defiantly make them both out.
 
They remained at an equal distance from each other, I watched them for as long as they were visible from my backyard. Which lasted maybe 10 seconds. They moved consistently at the same speed, abnormally fast though.

The only way it could have moved that fast out of my sight was if it was extremely low or up extremely high and moving at an astounding pace, with zero noise.

I've always had a fascination with staring at the sky’s and I've seen a few slow moving satellites, shooting stars, etc., over the past few years, but this was unbelievable. I can’t get over the fact I actually witnessed something this strange. Inside I've always hoped to see something strange one day but figured the odds are so slim.

Has anyone else witnessed this and contacted you within the area about this? Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. Think i saw this same stuff lastnight man!
    im by ritson and bloor, and a light went like 2 miles south, then came up northh at the same speed but went farther north till i couldnt see it,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw exactly the same thing tonight in Oshawa at around 10:30 June 30. Five of us saw them orange or red in color no sound and traveling south.

    ReplyDelete