Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Possible Spherical Shaped UFO Spotted Flying Over Vancouver British Columbia

 
Date:  May 28, 2009
Time:  11:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Roughly spherical.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: On Thursday night, May 28, 2009 at about 11:30 p.m. I was walking home. I was only a block away from my apartment, at Delmont Park on 7th Ave. and Arbutus St. in Vancouver.
 
I was walking along the sidewalk at the edge of the park beside the blackberry bushes, just before the train tracks. I paused to look at the view downtown and I looked up. I saw an object fly by. It came from the southeast going straight northwest.
 
It looked to be a small white round object. It looked like it was not quite spherical, as though it may have had an edge protruding along the sides. It was dark outside and I could not distinctly see the boundaries of the object.
 
At the time, I estimated that it was about 200 yards away from me, up in the air, at approximately a 45 degree angle above in front of me. I thought it was about two feet in diameter. The sky was mostly covered with clouds that were broken up with gaps between them so this obscured the clarity of the object even more. My state of mind was normal.
 
I did not consume any alcohol or drugs. This experience did not have any effect on me. I almost forgot about it.

Two weeks later, when I wrote down this account on June 11th, I went out at noon to the same spot. Holding my thumb up at arm's length, I estimated that the object was almost the width of my thumb. What I'm unsure of is the distance.
 
It may have been about only 200 feet away. It's hard to estimate. The object was completely silent and did not look like a bird. It was a bit faster than a bird, maybe about 35 mph. It looked almost spherical with maybe an edge and birds do not look spherical.
 
It had no lights at all. I just saw it in the reflected city lights. It went in a straight line until it was out of my sight, with buildings blocking my view. The sighting lasted for about seven seconds.

At the time of the unexpected sighting I did not believe that it was a UFO. When I went home and thought about it, I still didn't think it was a genuine UFO, in the sense of it being an alien craft, but I felt I had to be open to that possibility since I just couldn't guess what it was.
 
Now, I'm a bit more inclined to think that maybe it was a real UFO, but I just don't feel definite about that. I keep wondering what it was. It did not look dramatic or special, but it wasn't a plane, it was silent with no lights and too small and it didn't look like a plane.
 
It was a silent night, my neighborhood was quiet. If the object made a noise I would have heard it unless it was miles high.
 
If that's so, then it was much bigger than I guessed. The focusing of my eyes made me conclude that it was close to me, not far away. I wish I could figure out what it was.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment