Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Two Bright Lights Side By Side Spotted Over London Ontario (Venus And Jupiter)

 
 Date:  March 13, 2012 and March 14, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I have seen this over London, Ontario last night. I have a couple of pictures, seen again tonight in a different part of town?
 
Vike Factor Note: I have been trying to take some pictures of the two planets myself to post, but every time I look outside, clouds have rolled in and no luck.
 
If the witness for this report above could send the photos along, I would be happy to post them, or if anyone else has taken some, please email them to me at sighting@telus.net Thank you, Brian Vike
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment