Sunday, March 25, 2012

Red Lights Spotted Over Nanaimo On Vancouver Island British Columbia

 
Date:  March 19, 2012 
Time:  Around 10:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
 
Hey, I was home on the night of March 19th, 2012 when I got a phone call from my friend telling me he was watching some sort of UFO in the sky.
 
He told me to look out my window. I live in one of the high rises in downtown Nanaimo. I looked out towards the Hospital, but the lights had already gone.
 
I then went out on my deck and looked back as 2 red lights re-appeared in the sky over towards the hospital, they moved slowly upwards in an irregular pattern.
 
This all happened at around 10:00-10:30 March 19th, 2012 It was wild.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment