Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mystery Light Changes Shapes And Color Seen Over Brentwood Bay Saanich British Columbia

 
Date:  March 20, 2012
Time:  From 9:40 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
 
The lights were in the east and appeared to move in northeastern direction following the Malahat over the course of the 30 minutes. I live near the ferry in Saanichton.   

Easily 100km. I grabbed my wife to verify what I was seeing, that’s when we saw it start moving around oddly. It was not staying still. 

When I first saw it it looked like a very pronounced star.  I could clearly see 5 points.  That’s when I couldn’t take my eyes off it as I noticed the blue haze around it.  Then it morphed, it changed into a ball and started going up and down and side to side.  Every time I felt like I focused on it, it dimmed out. 
 
I saw this too from Brentwood Bay, British Columbia. It was dancing in the sky and changing shapes/colors for about 20 minutes. Sometimes getting very bright and other times fading out.
 
My wife and I watched this mystery light in the sky for quite some time last night. Roughly from 9:40 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. My video doesn’t do it justice, I know what I saw and it was nothing created on this earth.
 
I’m so happy to find another witnesses post, people think I am crazy.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

4 comments:

  1. My wife and I just saw a strange orange light over delta b.c. Near Vancouver airport last night (march 25 2012) around 10ish. Orange light slowly getting brighter than fading. The difference is this grew in a matter of seconds to a very pronounced, Large crescent moon shape, held that position for about 20 seconds. It than reduced back to a single ball and simply faded out and away. I've been scouring the Internet trying to Find other reports, being so close to the airport I imagin others must have seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Im the guy who sent this email in.

    The light has came back several times. We saw it again last night doing the exact same things. Except this time it appears to be moving more. Doing figure 8's, up down etc. I had friends over last night they saw it as well.

    Most people quickly tell me it is a planet. It really isnt a planet if you look at it long enough.

    More people must be noticing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's above Newfoundland right now. I have footage of it changing colors and shapes! It reminds me of the donut shaped ufos that have been filmed and seen.

    It seems to be hovering but not moving all that fast. As if it's moving with the rotation of the planet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen these strange orange/red lights in thr sky. Usually 3 to 5 of them doing all sorts of "sky dancing" as one may say. I live in brentwood bay as well and have seen them 2 or 3 times in my life. There is no way our government doesn't know about something flying in our airspace. .....


    I would love for the government to tell us the truth about the other living species in our universe. The truth needs to be seen by humanity to further ourselves in evolution and to become a better race as a whole. Change is needed.

    The question is....

    When?


    Chris

    ReplyDelete