Saturday, March 10, 2012

Large Red Colored UFO Hovers In Neighborhood In Moncton New Brunswick Canada

 
Date:  February 29, 2012
Time:  2:45 a.m.
 
Same story as another witness. My good friend told me the same story, but it was his girlfriend who did see it, same area, at 2:45 a.m. I was working all night, so her girlfriend couldn’t go to bed until he arrived in the morning, so she can tell him what she saw.
 
He told me a story really alike, the same as a witness on Brian Vike blog. (on the top comment). He told me that stories as soon as he saw me, because he knows I have experienced the same thing twice in my life.
 
Can’t forget, even the details, I was exited, but sad that I wasn’t there to see it again. So, just to confirm that what Brian just explained on top, well, same story from my friend (her girlfriend told him), so it’s true.
 
The person who sent in this report, is referring to another sighting in the same area at: “Huge Red UFO Hovers Over Neighbors Home In Moncton New Brunswick Canada” http://canadaufo.blogspot.com/2012/03/huge-red-ufo-hovers-over-neighbors-home.html
 
Vike Factor Note: The person relating this story thought it was me, Brian Vike who saw the object, but it was not myself. It was a report that was sent into me.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment