Monday, March 5, 2012

Huge Red UFO Hovers Over Neighbors Home In Moncton New Brunswick Canada

 
Date:  February 29, 2012
Time:  2:42 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Square.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: On Wednesday at 2:42 in the morning I took a look out my living room window. There above the house across the street from me was this huge red object hovering over the house.
 
It was so low, it terrified me, so I closed my drapes and said to myself, I didn't see this.
 
I then opened the drapes again, and this time it was moving very slowly and low. That same day I called my friend and I told her what I saw.
 
That same day I received an email from my friend telling me that her girlfriends daughter had seen the exact same object hovering over the Howard Johnson Inn at Magnetic Hill at 3:00 a.m., and freaked her out.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. On March 4th. I can't recall the time it was rather late my boyfriend and I was out back in Moncton, Nb when we saw a strange orange/yellow light in the sky. It was very big and bright. At first I thought maybe a planet but it looked too close. We then noticed it suddenly move towards us fast then stop. The whole time we watched it it would move quickly in our direction then stop then move slow. We are still unsure of what we saw. We just know it was very odd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same story as brain vike. my good friend told me the same storie but it was is girlfriend who did see it, same area, at 02h45 am, i was working all night so her girlfriend could,nt go to bed til he arrived in the morning so she can told him what she saw. he told me a storie really alike the same a Brian Vike , (on the top comment). he told me that stories as soon as he saw me cause he know i have experience same thing twice in my live,,, can;t forget, even the details....
      i was exited but sad that i wasnt there to see it again.
      so, just to confirm that what brian just explained on top, well, same storie from my friend (her girlfrient told him), so its true.

      Delete
  2. Saw same thing 245 last night in riverveiw NB There and gone soon as i was going to take pic!

    ReplyDelete