Monday, March 12, 2012

Bright Flash Of Red Light Witnessed From North End Of London Ontario

 
Date:  February 11, 2012
Time:  10:15 p.m.
 
Well this post made me feel better! We saw a light as well.

I was watching the TV and the whole side of my house lit up with a very bright flash of light. It was fast, and one flash where I was, in north end of London.
 
I didn't go outside though to look. I was really confused by it and was waiting for thunder, but there was none.
 
Though I knew right away it wasn't lightening. I have never witnessed something like that before.

My mom who lives about 10 minutes from me called me the next morning asking if I had seen a bright white flash of light the night before. I was shocked she had seen it too where she was, at the same time and she said there was no thunder either.
 
She did say though about ten or so minutes later she heard a strange rumble noise. I didn't hear that.

It was the strangest thing and we are both happy someone else in the city can confirm what we had seen that night. We have been searching the internet trying to find others who had.
 
The witness for the above report is referring to this sighting: “Bright Beam Of Light And Red Flashing Haze In The Clouds Over London Ontario” http://canadaufo.blogspot.com/2012/02/bright-beam-of-light-and-red-flashing.html
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment