Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bright Beam Of Light And Red Flashing Haze In The Clouds Over London Ontario

 
Date:  February 11, 2012
Time:  10:15 p.m.,
 
Good Evening Brian Vike, I'm located in London, Ontario. I just see the strangest beam of light come down from the sky about 10 minutes ago which would have been 10:15 p.m. on February 11, 2012. The light was south of London.
Right away, I Googled what I seen to see if anyone seen something similar and I came across a post that stated that someone seen the same thing in the same city on October 4, 2011.
What I witnessed was a bright beam of light that fell from the sky, surrounded by a lighter orb of light. The light flashed three times with no sound. Shortly after there was a haze of red lights flashing in the clouds.
 
My spouse did panic, thinking it was a nuclear bomb and rushed us into the house. He didn't see the beam of light, just the red flashing haze in the clouds. I personally don't believe it was a bomb, it doesn't explain the solid thick beam of light.
 
It happened so fast that I have no pictures. But I wanted to contact someone and let them know what I witnessed as it scared the living day lights out of me.

If you receive any more reports, could you please contact me to give me a piece of mind. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Well this post made me feel better! We saw a light as well.

    I was watching the tv and the whole side of my house lit up with a very bright flash of light. It was fast and one flash where I was, in north end of London. I didn't go outside though to look. I was really confused by it and was waiting for thunder, but there was none. Though I knew right away it wasn't lightening. I have never witnessed something like that before.

    My mom who lives about 10 mins from me called me the next morning asking if I had seen a bright white flash of light the night before. I was shocked she had seen it too where she was, at the same time and she said there was no thunder either. She did say though about ten or so mins later she heard a strange rumble noise. I didn't hear that.

    It was the strangest thing and we are both happy someone else in the city can confirm what we had seen that night. We have been searching the internet trying to find others who had.

    ReplyDelete