Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thin Dark Orange Colored Crescent Moon Seen Over Laval Quebec (Waxing Crescent Moon)

 
Date:  February 23, 2012
7:00 p.m.
 
I too saw this I was driving this evening at 7:00 p.m. and noticed the same crescent shape. I was just Googling now to see of there was a solar eclipse this evening and the blog you posted was one of the first results that came up.
 
When I got home (about 10 minutes ago) I could no longer see it.
 
Additional Information:
 
Hi, Oops sorry about that. It was in Laval which is a suburb of Montreal, Quebec. When I first noticed it it was a dark creamy color then seemed to change to a dark orangey color.
 
And yes it was a crescent moon thin though.
 
Vike Factor Note: Current Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent, 4 % of full Moon. Thursday February 23, 2012
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment