Monday, February 28, 2011

Two Orange Lights Witnessed Over Gillam Manitoba

Date: February 26, 2011
Time: 4:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Lights were rectangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went outside for a cigarette and walked off the steps to the street. As I was walking back, I happened to look in the sky and saw two lights that were rectangular and orange. I stood there for a couple seconds shocked, looking to make out what it really was. It wasn't moving it was just staying still. I got really scared so I went back inside.

I went to my back room and looked out the window, I couldn't see anything so I went back outside and the object was gone! It was visible enough to know it wasn't' a plane, it wasn't moving closer or farther away. At one point I saw three rectangle lights then two. It was one object.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment