Monday, February 7, 2011

Orange Red Flame Like Crescent Shaped Object Over Kamloops British Columbia

Date: February 6, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Kamloops British Columbia.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Crescent.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: # 1 ) We, my husband and I, live in Kamloops B.C. At about 9:30pm last night Feb. 6, 2011 I looked out our patio doors which face west and saw a large orangeish/red ( flame like coloured ) crescent shaped light or object in the distance. It wasn't the moon, it was way too big to be the moon and the moons current phase is a crescent shape on the right side. The large crescent we saw was more on the bottom on it's back, very slightly to the right.

At one point it looked like the top part of the point on the right shot off, but the crescent regained it's shape again. The large crescent moved slightly several times, but then it moved back again. A couple of times it seemed to grow slightly larger, then smaller again almost like a pulsing.

Just before it disappeared (behind the mountain or the clouds covered it ? ) from our view it tilted slightly more upright to the right. We don't know what it was, but it looked way, way too big to be the moon, bigger than a harvest moon. I would like to know if anyone else seen it, and/or if you have any idea what it was .

# 2 ) Also I want to tell you about a strange low tone sound I've been hearing. I noticed it first in about November or October last year 2010. It's always there, sometimes it's louder than at other times. It's really hard on the nerves hearing that constant sound all the time. The only way to stop hearing it is to plug my ears, wear headphones, or have the sound turned up on the TV, PC, etc. Have you heard of anyone else here in Kamloops hearing that constant low sound ?

Also sometimes I hear a very high pitched sound, but it's not there all the time. Also last fall I heard a painfully loud sound only in my right ear, and then my hearing went very dull in that ear and stayed dull for a long time, for awhile I thought I was going to be mostly deaf in my right ear, but gradually my hearing came back to normal.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment