Saturday, June 13, 2009

Toronto Ontario Canada Unknown Objects

Posted: June 13, 2009

Date: 2007
Time: N/A

Location of Sighting: Toronto Ontario Canada.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: V.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I'm not really sure of what I saw, but it did catch my eye. I was skateboarding in front of my friends house around 9:00 p.m and I looked up into the sky and noticed 5 lights in a V shape, noticing the light I pointed them out to a friend of mine. Once he saw them and reacted they slowly faded away. We were very confused, we couldn't figure out if it was a UFO or just light from the Air Canada center or skydome. But we then realized that the lights from the Air Canada center aren't usually in a V shape. In the middle of our discussion we saw the lights again, except instead of them heading north like we saw the first time, they were heading south.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment