Sunday, June 14, 2009

Toronto Ontario Canada 5 To 6 Spherical Shaped Objects

Posted: June 14, 2009

Date: June 9, 2009
Time: 11:20 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Toronto Ontario Canada.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 5-6
Shape of Objects: Roundish/spherical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was on the phone in my apartment, which is a third floor unit overlooking a residential neighborhood in the area between Leaside and Davisville in midtown Toronto. While talking, I was looking out the window from the couch and noticed a shape moving across the sky at a bit of a distance. I first thought it was a helicopter, and just casually followed it's linear movement across the sky from the northwest towards the southeast without giving it much thought. As it got closer to my place, I realized that it was neither a helicopter or plane and got up and went to the window for a better look.

What I saw appeared to be a cluster of balloons, as there were 5 or 6 round objects that were red in colour. I figured a street vendor somewhere must have been having a bad day, as their merchandise got away. It's quite windy today. Still curious, I watched the movement of this group of objects.

It's important to mention that the weather conditions today are good: it's overcast, but clear of precipitation. Lots of cloud in the sky, so the objects really stood out against a solid, light gray backdrop -- no sunlight to create glare, reflections, etc.

I estimated it to be approximately 150ft above the ground, moving horizontally and at a consistent speed the entire time. It did not ascend or descend at all, nor were there any erratic movements associated with wind gusts and balloons -- we've all seen the stray one that a child has let go of. These orbs were not moving like that. Further, as it came closer, I saw that the outer objects were circling each other, and appeared to be metallic.

I was actually in the middle of a tech-related call dealing with a service issue, and could not hang up, or I would've run out the front to watch the object pass over the neighbouring buildings. It definitely seemed to be on a specific flight path, at a controlled speed.

This just happened less than an hour ago, and I can't take my eyes off the sky now! What's even more strange about this is the coincidental nature of the sighting: I just spent hours yesterday listening to my friend's account of a sighting late Sunday night/early Monday morning while camping out near the rouge valley and Metro Zoo. 6 people saw two glowing white lights which were changing shape from circular to triangle, pulsing, then joined together in a bright flash and disappeared.

From what I've been reading, there is an acceleration and increase in sightings -- to a dramatic degree.

Has anyone else in the Toronto area seen either of the objects I've mentioned?

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment