Monday, June 1, 2009

Durham Ontario Canada Two V Shaped Objects

Posted: June 1, 2009

Date: May 21, 2009
Time: 11:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Durham Ontario Canada.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: V shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was getting late and my friend and I were outside having a smoke and kicking a soccer ball around. I sat down and looked at the stars, as I was on the darker side of my house when I seen a "V" shaped object traveling north from the south like a blue herring sized wingspan against the dark of the sky,. It looked like a dim lit "phoenix V" UFO. Just as soon as I saw it, it was gone, but when I told my friend to look up so I could show him where it was, another one silently flew over. I figured that it was just a couple of geese, but they usually 'honk' when they fly over. I then read some of the other sightings from around Ontario and noticed other V shaped UFOs around the same time, noticeably this one (Oshawa Ontario Canada UFO With Black Frayed Edges)

The sighting the witness is referring to can be found at: http://canadaufo.blogspot.com/2009/05/oshawa-ontario-canada-ufo-with-black.html

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment