Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Canadian 1972 UFO Sighting (Letter)

Posted: February 1, 2009

HBCC UFO Research Note: This sighting report I had posted back some years after I received the letter from the eyewitness, I thought it would be nice to post the actually letter the lady sent to me. There are 9 images/letters below so you can read the witnesses letter to me. I have removed another ladies name. I just gave a short bit about what the letter holds, you can read about the entire sighting in at the links provided.

My present (married) name is (name removed), though in August of 1972 my (maiden) name was (name removed). It was the summer vacation between my second and third years of law school; at the time I lived in New York City where I was attending Columbia University School of law. A friend of mine from law school had to get his car back to California before the registration expired; he'd invited me to drive across Canada and down the West Coast. Thus it was that August 10, 1972 I was seated in the passenger seat of a car traveling west on the Trans Canada Highway in the western portion of Saskatchewan headed towards the Alberta border, a long and quite - deserted stretch of road. It was the beginning phase of sunset: it was still basically full daylight, but western sky was already glowing a reddish orange.











Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment