Monday, December 8, 2008

Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada Light Moves Erratically

Posted: December 8, 2008

November 17, 2008
Time: 5:00 - 5:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round bright light.
Weather Conditions: Mostly clear, some cloud patches.

Description: My daughter called me to say she was watching a light that got brighter on and off above what looked like Mt. Baker from her patio on the 5th floor facing south east. She said the light got extremely bright and was making erratic very fast movements and then it would come to a complete stop and shoot straight up until it couldn't be seen again. As we were discussing it she said here it comes again and it looked like it was following the Fraser river on a zig zag motion and then came to another abrupt stop. From there she said it disappeared into the darkness.

Being only about three blocks from her apartment, I went outside to see if I could see anything but I'm much lower than her apartment and could see nothing. We laughed and said she should call the radio station but she was reluctant so we did nothing. Later that evening a news flash came that there was an article on tomorrows news about UFO sightings in BC and my husband and I looked at each other in disbelief. Maybe she really was seeing something. We will have to talk with her to get the exact details as I am reporting from what I remember over the phone conversation as it was happening. I will ask her to draw what she saw. So when I watched the news the next day I was disappointed to find out that I could not contact anyone regarding her sighting. She does not have television so could not watch it either.

TV/Radio: She did not report this.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment