Monday, December 8, 2008

Hamilton, Ontario Bright Yellow Pulsating Rods

Posted: December 8, 2008

Date: November 20th/21, 2008
Time: 12:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1+
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Bright yellow pulsating rods.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies.

Description: In the sky, which was very clear, above my neighborhood to the right of the horizon were two bright vertical skinny rods of light, pulsating in orange/yellow colour, parallel to each other, but not sure how far apart they were exactly. It was not an Aurora Borealis or anything like that, for example the air traffic flood lights. One of the rods, on the left, was clear throughout but the second one on the right side would appear/disappear intermittently.

I couldn't take my eyes off of them and tried to look at them as long as possible. After about 20 or so minutes, both of the rods disappeared. I then looked to the left of the horizon from my balcony and there was a strong white cluster of lights beaming in stillness through one of the small clouds and emanating what I thought were multiple white rods. I could distinguish the light from the small amount of clouds because they were brighter. I could then faintly see one brighter rod emanating from the cluster of white lights.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment