Thursday, December 27, 2007

Two Reports From Montreal, Quebec Cigar And Orbs Shaped Objects

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: 1992-1993 Time: Various

Number of witnesses: 1-2 Number of objects: 1-2 Shape of objects: Cigar and orbs.

Full Description of event/sighting: Alright up till recently I was not sure what to make out of UFOs and strange sightings. My story like so many others involve moon like orbs and one account of a multi rainbow colored cigar shape object. Both these accounts happened at separate point in my life.

I'll start with the cigar shape object first. The area was in Cote Des Neige. I was visiting an old friends house for a sleep over, it was time to hit the sack and we had lights out, my buddy was already sleeping when I had the odd urge to look outside his window. I'm not good at judging distance from where I saw this object. What I can say is that it moves so fast from my right to left point of view so fast it was literally like one second of a visible image. I recall it being a cigar shaped, rainbow with horizontal colored patters rotating horizontally across the object. After this it was gone.

My second encounter was when I was older maybe 16 years old as I recall it. My and a buddy were hanging outside of his grandmothers at a park in the Saint Leonard area of Montreal. We had been there doing this and that for at least 4-5 hours, all through this time we at first though was random balls of light in the sky like a helicopter or blimp over downtown Montreal. Our first witness time was around 3:30 pm by the time it was evening and it was dark outside, around 5:30 - 6:00pm the two globes of light not moving an inch from where I remember seeing them.

One of the globes was about 2-3 times larger than the smaller one, both emitted the same light characteristics as the other.

I discounted this sighting, from somewhat disbelieve, until I heard on TV from CBC Newswatch a week later when they all saw the triangle shape over Bonadventure Plaza, one of the mostly populated areas of downtown Montreal.

Now I know strange things are over my city, this is why I share these accounts now.

P.S. Not that this is really the same accounts but after those two sightings I have had alot of other strange phenomena occurrences of a different nature with people around to also account for it.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment