Monday, December 31, 2007

Scarborough, Ontario UFO Sightings & Strange Occurrences Continue

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: September 27, 2004 (various) Time: Various

Hi Brian, you must be busy with all the activity happening everywhere! But mainly, I've seen more sightings around the Scarborough area at work. On September 27, 2004 a bright medicine capsule shape, On October 6, 2004 at 12:10 p.m. a small bright object moving south and stops, than moves west, stops, then travels east and gone. Also in Scarborough on Oct.12 at 12:15 p.m. to the south approx.over shoreline of Lake Ontario a round red object flying east to west until over half of Toronto turn north.

I observed with the binoculars and the perfect roundness and it's movements where very strange. On Oct.15,2004 we had a 4-5 minute outage in a small radius of Scarborough, I had a feeling earlier there was going to be an outage and the day before on October 14, 2004 in Toronto. This outage on October 15, 2004 also happened in our place of work on October 15, 2003. That day, the power was out for 4 hours until the hydro trucks came.

During that outage the lights above me at work were on at 20-30% above my working station only and no where else in the building. When I would step outside the lights would go off. When I stepped back in they would come back on (only in my area). Here's the kicker, after 2 hours into the outage my supervisor needed something in the warehouse. As we walked the lighting above cascaded brightly flickering as we walked under the florescent lights them until we stopped in the given area of the warehouse. They were flickering so bright the boss looked up and asked "what's wrong with the lights"and my reply was " I don't know, power outage"

I had to play stupid. Was there something around me or was I the source. Incredible, even today I can't believe what I've seen and experienced. Is this of what a sensitive is all about, now people at work are starting to be afraid of what I've shown them (UFO's) and the lights today still are flickering above me now and again. Some are spooked of the goings on here at work. I'm not fired yet, but talk of these strange happenings may be going on with upper management. We have had alot of outages in just our bldg. Sometimes in sections, maybe faulty wiring who knows. I'm very curious about the activity in Northern Ohio on Sept.22, sounds to me they had half the military on their feet that day. Is it possible this relates to my multi-sighting on Sept.21, 2004? Looks to me ET is moving closer to the wake up of the masses each day, too many daylight sightings are happening everywhere.

Take care and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment