Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Peterborough, Ontario Two - Four Oval Objects

Posted: December 26, 2007

Date: Summer 1974 Time: 10:00 - 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 2-4 Shape of objects: Oval-round.

Full Description of event/sighting: My cousin and I were walking home from a friend's, when we reached the Stewart St. and Townsend St area by the railroad tracks in what is roughly south central Peterborough. My cousin (name removed) looked up and said "Oh look". When I looked up I saw 2 oval shaped bluish objects traveling North in a zig zag pattern which I have never seen before or since. When I looked up it was straight up, and I followed these things to about a 50-60 degree angle into some trees. It was less than 10 seconds from the time I saw them to the time they disappeared.

They were incredibly fast. I saw jets in the same area years later when my uncle lived in the same area that took at least twice as much time to cover the same area. The most distinctive thing about them was the zig zag motion of traveling. They traveled in a "W" pattern, just left, right, left etc, amazing, I new immediately that they were not anything I had heard about and even at 13 I was well informed. When I asked my cousin what she had saw she told me "I saw 4 UFO's that split up, 2 went north 2 went east." (Name removed) would have been about 16-17 at the time. I've seen meteors and comets over the years but nothing like this experience.

Additional Information:

Weather conditions were clear no clouds. No moon that I remember. Not overcast or raining.

I spotted the UFO's, moving side by side, at approx a 50-65 degree angle, moving south to north. My cousin saw 4 all together, they split and 2 went east and 2 went north. No sound. It was a quiet night and I have excellent hearing. No trail.

Best I can say is that they moved in a left to right fashion very unusual, they moved in unison in the WWWWWW just back and forth. They did not leave the straight line moving north but they did move back and fourth.

Shape was oval/round, the oval was not elongated not perfectly round either. Bluish in colour, texture unknown. Moving faster than anything I have ever seen.

Distance would be difficult to guess. They were high enough to look smaller than a dime. That's 1 UFO smaller than a dime. Not both UFO's smaller than a dime.

Again the most notable thing about them was the left to right movement. I have seen other things in the sky, I have been interested in astronomy for sometime and have seen many things but nothing like this.

My cousin was the one that spotted them and I don't know which way they came from when she picked them up but they moved from South to North when I saw them.

There were no lights, portholes or anything I could see above the disc, all I could see was from the bottom. But there was a bluish light coming off of the bottom of the discs.

The area has no airport, it is outside of town on the South side about 2-3 km. No military base. No research facilities that I know of. The only notable feature would be the General Electric Factory 1 block away. I worked at this factory for 2 years and I don't know of any research being done there. The most notable thing they do there is make nuclear reactor fuel pellets for the Candu reactors and large engines for airplanes like the Dash 7 and 8's. They also make large generators for large electrical plants around the world. And I'm pretty sure they weren't making UFO's in the basement at least they never let me ride in one.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment