Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ohsweken, Ontario Blue Flashes Of Light And Crop Circle

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: Around 1999 or 2000 Time: N/A

Date: Cant remember but going to look up from old news papers I think around 1999 or 2000.

Approach Direction: Not sure. Departure_Direction: Not sure. Witness_Direction: Not sure.

Description: well it happened on the six nations reserve south of Hamilton, people report seeing blue flashes of light from their house. Like something was on the ground behind some trees, maybe 200 yards away. The next day a farmer found crop circles in his field. I don't know if anyone remembers this, but it brought alot of attention to our reserve. My girlfriend went to see this formation and was really amazed at what she saw. She said the weeds were like bent over flat and braided. I will try to get entire story for you.

TV/Radio/Press: Yes it was a big deal here for years. I have pictures of the formation in field and I will have to get from newspaper archives.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment