Friday, December 28, 2007

New Germany South Shore, Nova Scotia Triangular Craft & Lights

Posted: December 28, 2007

Date: August 22, 2002 Time: 2:30-3:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 3 Shape of objects: Multiple plus one triangular

Full Description of event/sighting: A bunch of us were down at my folks cottage enjoying the summer, all of the others were sleeping except three of us sitting at a bond fire, just talking and laughing. Ok where do I start? First I should tell you that this location is very back in the woods on 5 lakes, very beautiful place. Our cottage is on a channel between 2 lakes and the channel is about 150-175 feet wide. On the other side of the channel is all woods, (no cottages) we know the owner and he will never sell.

But anyway, we were sitting there and I was looking towards the water (across the channel) when I saw these flickering lights just above the tree line. At first I thought it was a reflection of the patio lanterns from the folks down the way off the water, but they seemed to be getting closer and closer.

I told my friends to check it out and they were kind of like what, and then the (excuse my French) crap started happening. The lights were real and were in moving sporadically, almost in a zig zag motion. As soon as we could pin point them they would reappear somewhere else, this is when I told my friend to get her new digital camera. She went up to her tent to get it and my friend and I stayed and watched in almost disbelief, wondering what was going on.

My friend returned and started taking pictures and all I can remember is calling out and asking her if she was getting pictures. I ran to the shoreline to get closer to the lights which were in groups of threes and strange colors. This happened for about 5 minutes, almost like they were scouting out the area. Then a massive "triangular" black shape came over us out of nowhere. (I say triangular, but it seemed to so immense its hard to say) probably about 300 feet above and to the left of us around 11 o'clock in the sky.

Everything went still and silent, I remember trying to say something to the others and it was almost like there was no noise, no sound, a void. There were no lights on this thing. It gets very dark down there and I almost didn't even realize it was there at first until I looked up. I have to tell you this is hard to write, it actually really freaks me out. Anyway, the object seemed to turn/not turn but shift more to the left and then in a blink it was gone over the lake. We all just went back to the fire pit, but really freaked out. Shortly afterwards we went to sleep, except I kept getting up to go down to the water to look again but nothing.

We went back in to the city the next day and in the paper there was a sighting two nights before(that we had no idea about because we had been down there for days) and was on the north shore, 150 or more miles away which again we had no idea of that particular sighting. I called my friend to see what the pictures looked like on her computer, but she said she would call me back. She called me back crying from what she had on her computer screen. She was so freaked that she instantly drove to my house to get me. Well she managed to get a 15 second video! and lots of pictures! We slowed down the footage to reveal cigar shaped objects.

We have never dealt with anything like this before. We called a guy here who investigates the paranormal. He is the one who wrote the article in the paper for The Daily News, Halifax N.S. I wish I could remember his name but he's known, you might even know of him. He interviewed me and my friend separately. He's local, and has seen the disc, but I managed to print off a bunch of 8/11's but unfortunately my friend is in Sweden and has the disc. She didn't get anything of the large triangular object which is really what I was hoping for, as it was way too dark.

Well there you go, it's been four years but I'll never forget what I saw. I've been listening to Rob's show (X-Zone) and heard you on it and thought I would let you know about this. After I told the first interviewer about it, the phone would not stop ringing and I stopped talking. I trust my personal information will be kept private. There were a few beers that night but nothing crazy, and we didn't have any pot to smoke unfortunately. Anyway like I said, it's hard to write this down and to be honest I wish they would of taken me (joking).

I've looked on the net and seen a picture that almost looked exactly like one of ours, it gave me Goosebumps even four years later, well here's the scoop. Myself and my friend are still here in Halifax, and my lady friend is away, but I know they don't like talking about it. I kind of used to believe in this stuff, but I now I know the truth. Sorry for rambling on, but I remember you said on the show, sometimes people don't leave any description at all. So I hope this is enough? It has taken me weeks to get the nerve up to even do this. So feel free to get in touch with me. And ill be listening on Mondays. Take care my friend, regards.

Thank you to the witness for a great report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment