Thursday, December 27, 2007

Matheson, Ontario Mysterious Green Light Explosion Lit Up The Sky

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: 1991-1992 ? Time: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Mysterious green light explosion lit up sky as bright as day.

Full Description of event/sighting: This is a story I have had in my mind since the night it happened, and although I haven't spoke about it to the others involved, I am sure they have the same feelings. Now as far as dates are concerned, I know it was in around New Years in 91-92 I believe. We were partying in my friends house, which is next door to my parents home. I was sitting on a chair nearest to the window. My friend, who I am not going to name, had to go to his parents house to get some mix for drinks. Anyways at the moment he left the house, well around 10 seconds, I was just looking out the window and all of a sudden the whole sky lit up, bright green and as bright as day. I could see into the field next to my parents and see all the surrounding area as if it was daylight, except it was around 11:00 pm !

Well, my friend ended up coming back into the house and he described exactly what he saw. He said the moment he walked out the door he saw, what looked to him like a green light, really small, like a Xmas light you put on your tree. And that it exploded outwards, and he was blinded by this. I can tell you right now we were not the only witnesses to this event. The next day I picked up the newspaper and there was an article in there saying this light was seen in the whole North Eastern Ontario and west part of Northern Quebec.

Now I can tell you right now that what we saw wasn't any natural event like the article said. I have never seen anything like it before or since and I have been thinking about this since it happened. All I can say is that something happened that night and maybe there's a few others who have been wondering the same things I have. What was it and where did it come from ? And why did this occur in my hometown? The only witness that I know of who saw this thing explode, said it was small and looked like it was only maybe 2 feet up above the tree next to the house we were at. I have seen the Northern Lights all my life and believe me this light was as bright as the Sun. So please if anyone else has seen anything like this, please let me know.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment