Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Handhillls Area Farm - Hanna (Southern) Alberta Large Disk With Dome

Posted: December 26, 2007

Date: Fall 1969 Time: Approx 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Handhillls area Farm - Hanna (Southern) Alberta Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Large Disk with Dome: bottom 3 Extremely bright lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: My mom and dad and I were driving home from my friends house late one Fall evening, when dad saw what he thought were "Poachers" on his farm lease land. Mom told him to shut off the light so they couldn't see us approach and we'd surprise them since we were headed directly at them. When we got close enough, about 500 yards away I believe the size and sight frightened my dad and he turned the lights on to be sure he was seeing, what we were seeing. When he turned on the lights the "flying/hovering machine/ship" shot straight up into the air, no visual emissions of any kind. It went straight up, and straight north with no hesitation automatically.

Flew unbelievably fast over top of the "home hill" and disappeared, or looked like it disappeared over the tree-line behind the family ranch house and was gone. I will say it was hovering when we turned the corner in front of it overtop of a slough filled with water, very low over it just above the willow tree-line around the slough and it was HUGE. It covered the whole of the area above the trees and slough and moved incredible swiftly, without effort and accurately. There were 3 huge lit lights, white blue lined extremely bright lights underneath the ship, not in a row, but triangular on the underside of the ship/vessel. When dad turned on the lights and the machine moved, dad cussed, drove like H*)(_*(ll all the way to the house. We ran inside and yelled at my older brother and sister to bring the rifles and as they did they went out behind the trees.

My mom and I stayed behind with my grandmother, who was in the house with my siblings when the ship went over. She asked if dad had run into the side of the house when he parked because there was a big vibrating sound and motion that shook the cupboards. Outside in the vehicle while driving we heard nothing, only saw. When dad and my family returned they had found, seen nothing out there. Whatever it was its gone. Dad refused ever again to discuss this, but mom and I did a great deal of believing and discussing the phenomenal experience.

I had open heart surgery at 5 years old and was told twice that because they placed a pig valve in my heart that I would be dead, and I am still alive and well. I believe in alot of things that others may view as weird, but once you have seen and experienced it makes me a believer with unshakable convictions, if that's the right word. I believe because I have seen, experienced first hand, I don't need anyone else to believe, but I am extremely pleased to have found this sight so I may share and read of others experiences. I also have been a skywatcher now since this experience. Thank you.

Thank you to the witness for the wonderful report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment