Thursday, December 27, 2007

Halifax, Nova Scotia A Disc Shaped Craft With Blue Lights

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: August 1998 Time: N/A

HBCC UFO Research Note: I have replied to the witness to see if I can get the date and time of this sighting, or at least a rough idea when this took place. I believe I have a couple of reports of something similar happening over Nova Scotia hospitals or nursing homes.

Location of Sighting: Hovering over a hospital in Halifax Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Disc shaped.

Full Description of event/sighting: This sighting happened about 8 years ago, and I am now 16. Do not push this aside as just a false tale, because I speak nothing but the truth.

I remember it just like it was yesterday. It was a dark, but clear night. I was sitting up getting my Asthma medication because I couldn't sleep, I had a hard time falling asleep. As my medication was almost finished, I looked over to my left and there was a disc shaped craft with blue lights around the perimeter. It was hovering over the VG, and I could tell it wasn't a plane or helicopter, merely because it didn't make any sounds or anything.

I called my nurse "(name removed)", and she rushed in and I told her what I seen. She looked over to see what she could find, "There's nothing there," she replied.

Since that day, I Have always been amazed by space, aliens, and pretty much everything to do with UFOs and the like. Take into account that I speak nothing but the truth, and I know this was not a dream, and I was not hallucinating. I wasn't that sick.

Additional Information:

I am searching in my mind, but the date that stands out the most was August 7th, but I don't think that was it. It was in August, I believe, because it was the summer time. And the name of the hospital I was staying in was the IWK hospital, and the hospital that I seen the disc hovering above was the Victoria General hospital. Any other stories reporting this incident would be quite helpful. It was of the year 1998. There are a few other things that I have seen in the sky that I could tell you about, if you'd like. :) I really enjoy talking about UFOs and Aliens

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment