Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Brandon, Manitoba Massive Football Field Sized Craft

Posted: December 26, 2007

Date: Mid to late August 1977 Time: Approx: 10:40 -10:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Massive rectangular.

Full Description of event/sighting: Dear Brian, I was not going to report this because it was so long ago, but now I am curious if I was the only to see it.

I was sitting outside on our back step with my father, one late August night in 1977. It was a very clear night over Brandon, MB and the stars shining bright with no moon. The night was very calm and there was not a breath of wind in the air. My father and I had been sitting outside for about 45 min to an hour, when he went inside to get himself something to drink. I continued to sit outside looking up at the westerly night sky. Being eleven years old, I had a love for the blanket of stars that covered me each night.

It was not long after my father had gone inside that I noticed a huge object in the sky off in the west and approaching towards my direction.

I first thought maybe it was a big helicopter or a huge transport plane, but quickly realized there were no lights. As the object approached, I could distinguish the out line of the object from the shadow it cast being below the nights stars. The object was massive approximately the size of a football field and what made me realize that it was not a cloud that I was looking at was it was total flat edges and the smooth steady movement. As I had said there was no a breath of wind so this seemed a very particular sight. Its shape was the same as a football field and it looked like it could set perfectly into a football field and take up all the field including end zones. If I was to guess I would say it must have been 30 to 40 feet high. I would also guess that it might have been 500 to 800 feet in the air.

As the object continued in an easterly direction it was now almost right above me. I was on my feet, my mouth wide open..in in utter confusion as the object was passing over the house. I continued to look at this object and tried to see what it was.. all I could make out was the outline though. The object was totally dark underneath. It was squared at the corners with no lights, and I couldn't here any sounds. I then realized my father had not come back out yet and was missing this. By that point I was yelling for him to come outside and see this. He was not responding so I ran inside to get him to come outside and see it. I grabbed him and told him he had to see this. I was inside for maybe 15 to 20 seconds when he came back out side with me on the west side of the house where we had been sitting I could not see the object. I realized it had moved on and told him it must be out front. We ran around the house to the east side but the object had disappeared, just a clear sky with all the stars shining.still not a cloud.

I have kept this to myself since it happened and never talked about it, but since I have had other sightings recently I have decided to see if there were any others who may have seen what I had witnessed. I guess it was tuff to believe that something as massive as this object was, could be in the sky. And also, being eleven years old I was still unsure of all our capabilities that we may have had in the sky. After not being able to make sense of what I had witnessed I sort of had decided that it was a unknown military craft, but didn't really give it too much more thought till recently. So, there ya go.

Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment