Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Marks On Young Man’s Body Possible Alien Abduction (Photos)


Hello, My name is (name removed) and I’m wondering if you have any idea what this could possibly be? It was on my son’s chest when he woke up one morning.

A day later it faded to three dots and a bruise. He was 14 at the time. After those ones faded like around 3 months later, 6 red dots in two rows appeared.

Please if you could study the pictures and let me know. I would appreciate it so much!  

The bottom left picture is what the top left one turned into the next day!  The other two on the right top and bottom were two separate times!

I’m so curious as to know what this is as the doctors say they have never seen anything like it! PLEASE HELP!  Thank You.





 Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net 

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment