Monday, August 10, 2020

Boomerang Shaped UFO In The Sky Over New Jersey USA


Date:  Around September of 2004.
Time:  Daytime sighting.

I saw something very similar in New Jersey, USA. I believe it was around September of 2004. My roommate and I were in college and was looking at the sky.

There was supposed to be some sort of activity that day, like a meteor shower or something like that. I don’t exactly remember, but it wasn’t dark yet.

The sky was still daylight. We were looking up and I saw a boomerang shaped faint light gliding through the sky. It was transparent and much wider and longer than the one in the picture of the article.

I looked down and turned to my roommate and asked him if he sees that weird shape. He replied, “you see that too? I thought I was seeing things.” We were shocked and we didn’t know how to react.

He decided to call the police and ask if there was some sort of plane flying over our area and the police had no idea what he was talking about. We went in our house and got some paper to draw out what we saw and both of our drawings matched.

We just thought that maybe it was some special military type plane with a cloaking mechanism flying through the sky. We haven’t ever really talked about it again, but I will be sure to ask him the next time I see him.

I’m happy to have read your article about it and know that we weren’t the only weirdos that saw it. I read the comments people left and apparently a lot of others saw it too at different times and dates.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment