Sunday, January 18, 2015

UFO/Object Found In Photo Taken From Nanaimo from Gabriola Island British Columbia (Picture)


From the Vike Factor UFO Files.

Date:  October 18, 2007
Time:  5:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Over Newcastle Island in Nanaimo Harbor.
Number of witnesses: 0
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Lens.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was out on the deck on the front of the ferry to Nanaimo from Gabriola Island on the 5:10 p.m. run with my camera and binoculars experimenting taking shots through the bino eyepiece.

I took about ten shots that way, not being able to see weather or not the shots were out of focus.

I only discovered this image as I processed and deleted all the rest, but for this one. I was not aware of any craft when taking the pictures.

It is quite unmistakably lens shaped with the sun reflecting from the other side in the late afternoon sunset.

I will send the image to your address.


Thank you to the person for their report and photo. Photo is copyrighted to the owner. 

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment