Thursday, November 6, 2014

Red/Orange Glowing Object In The Sky Over Grand Bend Ontario


Date:  November 2, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hello, I spotted a similar red and orange glowing ball that you described over the Grand Bend area on Sunday evening, November 2, 2014.

We live just 15 minutes northeast of Grand Bend. I watched it just over the tree line for a few minutes and then it just disappeared.

It wasn't moving at all while other small planes in the area were moving slowly across the sky with their strobe lights on.

It was a very clear night, so I can’t see how clouds would affect any lights in the area? I have never seen anything like it all the years we’ve lived here.

I wish I’d had my camera, but I wanted to see how long it would remain there without moving.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment