Saturday, November 1, 2014

Orange Ball Of Light Moving Quickly Through The Sky Over Near Winkler Manitoba


Date:  October 30, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

I saw an orange ball with a yellow ring around it traveling from south to north just over my house near Winkler on the 30 th of October 2014 at around 10:30 p.m.

It was the size of a street light and it was moving extremely fast. At first I thought it must be a meteor or something, but soon realized it couldn't be as it didn't have a trail behind it and didn't appear to be burning, but rather it had a trail of orange below it which was also glowing.

It only took a few seconds for it to travel across the sky heading north. It was a really clear night with lots of stars out. This light made no sound. I have never seen anything like it in my life.

It was very out of place in the sky as it was so low and large.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment