Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Loud Sounds Comes From Two Bright Object Over London Ontario Canada

Date: September 14, 2011
Time: 5:55 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round and several different colours of light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We were awakened rather abruptly this morning at about 5:55 am. This very loud noise sounded for approximately 20 seconds. It was loud enough to wake us all from a dead sleep.

It was like a snowplow screeching as well as a deeper tone behind the screeching noise, there also seemed to be a kind of vibration accompanying the noise. I hope I'm not describing this too badly!

The noise started faintly and then got louder and louder. After that noise woke us, my daughter came running upstairs and showed me two incredibly bright and multi coloured objects in the sky.

They were moving across the sky slowly in a east, northeast direction. They both faded until they had disappeared completely. This was so cool, but my kids were both upset and scared, so I had to tone down my reaction to this incident.

If anyone else heard/saw the same thing, please report it to this website. Thanks you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I am from Brazoria County and it is Saturday, Nov 23, 2013 and at approximately at 10:11 I was outside and heard a very loud sound. I live close to a railroad track and often hear the train and recognized it was not a train. It was coming from North of where I live and I kept listening to it. It was very loud. The sky is very dark and cloudy. Weather is 49 degrees F and I had been hearing this loud rumbling sound for approximately 6 minutes and was looking into the sky when from the North I saw a round object traveling in a straight path coming over the trees and subdivision where I live. It had one large orange colored light above it and was not moving like a plain or helicopter would. It was flying above around 100 ft up from where I was if even that and when it crossed over the roof I ran to the back yard to watch it. As it got out of visibility I could still hear the loud sound it made for over 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete