Monday, September 26, 2011

Bright Yellow Object Shoots Off Over Michel Village Saskatchewan

Date: September 13, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 and much more at different times.
Number of Objects: 1 and 2 sometimes.
Shape of Objects: Circular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was hunting along Big Peter Pond and suddenly a bright yellow object appeared to the left of me, I guess to the west north west of my left side.

My partner and I were parked listening for moose and that's when we noticed the light getting brighter and brighter. We watched it for seconds and I started to shine the spotlight at it and that is when it appeared to be getting brighter, and then all of a sudden with in seconds it shot to the north of us and then disappeared.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment