Wednesday, September 8, 2010

UFO Causes Power Problems At A Home In Cobourg Ontario


Date: Late July 2010
Time: Around 10:00 p.m. after 3:00 in the morning.

Location of Sighting: Cobourg Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 6
Number of Objects: 1 (very large)
Shape of Objects: Almost oval in shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We were just sitting down watching TV when the power surged, all the lights dimmed to a very dark orange, and the TV started to go wavy, like when you throw a rock into still water.

Then we all saw a really bright light coming from outside and we all jumped up and looked out the living room window, and there was this large oval white light. I swear it was daylight, it stayed like that for 30 seconds, then it really quickly went orange red purple then green and disappeared.

The power returned to normal like nothing happened, me and one of my friends talked about it after and we both feared for our lives as we thought it could be a bomb or something that's just how intense the situation was for me and I like to observe the stars.

I've seen other things that may have been a UFOs, but I tried to logically find an explanation, but this time I just don't know what to think. It happened so fast that we couldn't even find a camera, or even a cell phone camera.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment