Thursday, September 16, 2010

Two UFOs Hovering Over The Trees At Horne Lake Road Qualicum Beach British Columbia

Date: October 2009
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Horne Lake Rd, Qualicum Beach.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Orb-ish.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: While driving home from work I noticed a light in the sky. It was hard to tell how many meters above me it was. This light was round with what looked like a drop coming from the bottom of it. I saw it through the trees as I was coming down the hill and then I noticed that there were two of them, one slightly above the other, just hanging above the trees.

I slowed down, watching these to see if they were man made or what, exactly, they were. They were glowing and silent. I pulled over to watch them slowly move away and then they disappeared out of sight. I drove to the bottom of the hill, hoping to see them again, but there was no sign of them. A few months ago, I was talking to a friend about this and she interrupted, saying she had seen exactly what I had seen. Very strange.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment