Monday, February 8, 2010

Red Light Changes To Blue Seen Over Canmore Alberta Canada (Star)

Date: February 6, 2010
Time: Approx: Midnight.

Location of Sighting: Canmore, AB.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I saw this red light in the sky (sometimes turning to the color blue). It was hovering above the mountains between Three Sisters and Mount Rundle. It would jump around and had a scattered pattern, turning brighter and changing color.

It was not the first time that I have witnessed this same light in Canmore. I have seen it a number of times and in different locations over the last few years.

It always has had a strange effect on me and this time I finally decided to "Google" it and see if anyone else had seen it too.

It is currently still in the sky as I am writing this. I just went out to try and get a photo. When I zoomed in with my lens, the light was jumping around even faster and looked wild! I managed to get a photo, but it didn't turn out very well and you couldn't really tell what it was.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I just saw the same thing here in the mountains of Colorado. I looked up to see a clear blue orb glowing through my window from the canyon here. Then it popped right into a red orb. There are no streets up where I saw this..just wilderness. The lights then just vanished.
    I went outside to check to see if there might be some source for it? But all was dark & silent. I have never seen the blue to red ufo before.
    I have seen a white round light that stays in one spot higher in the sky and flashes...then always others join it. I have watched these white orbs for a long time now..like over about 10 years. They always just bleep away in a fraction of a second, especially if I go in to get my binoculars..they just pop out of sight fast like they don't want to be scrutinized.
    But I had to google this blue to red object as it was so new to me.
    Glad I found out others have seen this too, thanks!

    ReplyDelete