Thursday, February 4, 2010

Enormous Metallic UFO Spotted Over Brockville Ontario

Date: 1986 - 1988ish
Time: Afternoon - early evening.

Location of Sighting: Brockville, Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Oval.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was a beautiful sunny day in the summer, the sky was blue and the day started out normal much like any other day except something impossible happened that afternoon.

I remember standing out in the backyard of my neighbors house with my older sister. In the backyard was a big evergreen tree we used to climb and get sap all over our bodies. My sister and I were staring above the tip of the tree at an enormous UFO. It was sort of oval and very metallic looking. It was enormous, probably the size of a city block.

My sister and I were staring and had no emotions. We were not afraid, happy, sad, excited or any other feelings. We stood for a long time staring at this thing and then it was dark outside and we were walking home. Hours had passed and we have no memory of the hours that had past.

I remember the walk home, my sister and I did not say a word and the incident didn't matter, still no feelings whatsoever. In-fact it was a couple of years before the two of us even spoke about the incident to each other. That is how much this event didn't matter.

Now remember this took place in broad daylight, the UFO was hovering just above the tree-line in a city of 21000 people and nobody saw this, but my sister and I. I know it makes no sense whatsoever. There should have been massive coverage over this, but for some reason no one saw this massive thing but the two of us. If I were alone, I would have passed this off as a dream or something, but I was not alone and my sister was there with me and remembers exactly the same thing.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment