Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Calgary, Alberta Object Seems To Fall Then Stops

Posted: November 21, 2007

Date: November 19, 2007
Time: 6:05 a.m

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Star shaped.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky.

Description: I deliver the newspaper in the early mornings and have always loved the night sky. The sky in Calgary right now has Orion and the Big Dipper in the sky in the morning. There is also a planet - I was told it was "Mars" but not sure. I was coming to the end of my route when just below "Mars" a star descended rapidly. I thought it was a falling star and stopped to watch. But instead of the star fading and disappearing, it just stopped and stayed. It was very unusual and I stayed looking at it for several seconds.

I have a time limit to deliver the papers so I continued on my route. At approximately 6:15 a.m. I glanced at Orion and saw another falling star. Again I stopped to watch and this time, instead of it just stopping, it created a zig zag pattern for a long time, basically staying in the same location in the sky, just zig zagging.I watched again for several seconds then turned to return to my car. When I looked back it was gone.

TV/Radio I didn't report it.

*Report On Main Site: Calgary, Alberta Object Seems To Fall Then Stops*

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment