Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Above Kazabazua, Quebec A Solid Bright Object

Posted: November 11, 2007

Date: November 9, 2007
Time: 6:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Above Kazabazua from west to east.
Number of witnesses: 6
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Too bright to tell.

Full Description of event/sighting: Object was observed when going home from getting a coffee and was twice as bright as anything in the sky and was at least twice the size of the planet I see in the morning (Venus). It was moving in a strait line way up in the atmosphere but was very large! massif even at twice or more the size of Venus and going east with no light of its own I assumed as it looked like reflection of the sun off of it to me. When it was more to the east it looked more like a solid object as the light off of it was not as bright. I still I thought it was more a sphere type object than with wings that I would of seen red lights or flashes but was a constant light all the way until faced in the east sky still going on and looking as if going right out of orbit and not curving like the Earth does.

It vanished in the distance but not over the horizon but into deep space!I said to the others that nothing on Earth moves that fast in the sky and is that size! It is massively large and far beyond any type of plane that exist on the planet. It was 100 times larger than any plane. Twice as big as the planet in the sky is mighty big, and that far up is space, not air.Some of the people that saw worked at the garage and others were clients that seamed confused and lost to not see it till way late! I saw it cross the complete sky in less than 2 minutes at a really constant speed.What ever it is I would like to know.

We are speaking higher than jets here and sufficiently large to see a blob shape, but no form like wings or anything on it. It even looked oval at first now that I think of it and not a sphere but oval form.It is the third such thing I see since I moved here 14 years ago. One was so low it made the night turn to day and I thought I was going to die in a comet hit! The two others were exactly like the one I saw this morning but were following each other on a very similar path-line just more south but in same direction. Now get this, all of them were at from 10 to 6 and 6 am and 10 after 6am! So why are things passing by at 6:00 am when it is cold weather Nov, December and January.

They come from the west and leave by the east never going down to the horizon but vanish into space.All the people seemed to be rather bored with what I was seeing or not interested but (name removed) that watched it as soon as I screamed to her till it faded out but I got a full 30 seconds or more than she did asking myself what the heck it was and trying to see it as a jet or plane or, or, or till none fit.(Name removed)Sober, clear head, clear skies and no clouds and the stars were out. Venus and the moon in sight in the south-ish regions. My guess was it was passing in low orbit and was the size of a mountain!

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.


Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment