Friday, November 30, 2018

Beams Of Light Spinning In A Circle In The Sky Ottawa Ontario


Date:  October 28, 2017
Time:  Approx: 10:30-11:00 p.m.

My neighbor and friend called me around 10:30-11:00 p.m. last night to ask if I could see the strange lights in the sky, which were almost directly above her house. From my vantage point, I couldn't. So my girlfriend and I got dressed and ran to her place.

Sure enough, there were two beams of light close together, spinning in a circle above the clouds, which, btw, were strange looking in their own right. As we watched for quite a while, the beams started to separate until they were about the same distance from each other on this orbit.

The lights would fade from view if the cloud cover wasn't present (like at the edge of it’s orbit).

We live in a very small community. No beam from the ground, up. Stayed in the air for way too long to be an ordinary aircraft. Four of us witnessed it. We had to go inside as it was quite cold, but when my girlfriend went out like an hour or more later, the lights were still in the sky, but had changed position, almost as if this "thing" was stationary in the sky, but followed the orbit of earth.

Strangely enough, I had asked the "beings of light" (which I call my angels) to show themselves to me earlier in the day. None amongst the four witnesses had ever seen anything quite like it.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment