Thursday, March 5, 2015

4 Lights Circling One Another Over Edmonton Alberta


Date:  Winter of 2009 (?)
Time:  Late night.

Let me preface this by saying I don't know why I'm emailing you, but I was reading about some sightings on the website after thinking about my experience and some of them match up and it spooked me a little bit.

Me and a few good friends were going for a late night walk to the store, about six years ago in the winter months, I noticed way up at a very high altitude, almost satellite level, about 4 lights that were circling each other in rotation.

I managed to estimate where it was, and help the others see what I was seeing.

They circled each other for another five minutes and then just disappeared, needless to say we were very rattled and each remember the event to this day.

It's one of those things you just remember vividly no matter what, but don't really talk about.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment