Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Unique Light/UFO In The Sky Over Metchosin Greater Victoria British Columbia


Date:  August 12, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Well if I wasn't a believer before, I am now!

Last night (August 12, 2014) around 11:00 p.m. here in Metchosin, B.C. we (my family, husband and 2 children) watched a very unique light in the sky with very unusual movements.

I am wondering if you've received any other reports regarding this?

If anyone has witnessed the unusual light on the date and time, and location, would you please send me an email with details of what you saw, please remember to include the date and time and location.

Additional Information:

Hello Brian, well here's what I can say, my family called me down as they "found something in the sky" and at first glance, I was like "what are they so amazed at?"

It just looked like a bright white star, but soon after just moments of looking at the "star" I began to notice it's unusual movements. The best way I can put it is, you know when you have a 3 year old scribbling? Their movements are jagged, when trying to draw a circle it's really scribbly, well it was like that.

The object moved in jagged circles almost like. During the time of watching it, it would go from really bright and then fade out completely so you couldn't see it at all. Moments later it would re-appear and fade back into bright light in a different location not far from the last looking all that way up.

In retrospect, it must have been moving really fast to travel that amount of distance from so far up and for us to see it. It faded in and out quite a few times, it almost appeared (I can't be sure, it may have been my eyes?) as if when at it's brightest light little beams came off of it, but I can't be certain.

When I first saw it's really unique movements, I literally had the chills and was frightened as I had no explanation for what I was viewing. This continued for a few minutes for sure at least 5 to ten even, then it faded out one more time and completely disappeared from sight.

No trails, no nothing, just gone completely. It was white, like a star.

I hope this is helpful, oh such a unique experience.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. I seen it too.. when I seen it I knew.
    However, there was a meteor shower that night, I was seeing all kinds of shooting stars, the difference is when I seen the white ball it had no stream after and was silent, moving too quickly, and jagged to be that of a shooting star. My first thought was what I have been waiting to see, and what I was hoping it to be. After watching it move so jaggedly smooth, the rational part of my brain ignored my inner beliefs, and started saying it must be a planet, a military plane, given our location on the island or lastly maybe even a plane. shortly after could have been 5 to 15 minutes later an actual plane did fly by, in the same area that the light was lost from my view or lost all together. This compared what I saw to that of a plane and resurected my true belief. I mentioned it to someone today, and told her in plain language that what I seen was what I believe, but it must have been a plane or military. once I searched online just now and found this sight, my heart sank. I wish I would have only searched for it longer in the night sky. Whatever it may have been...my belief is alive once again. thank you.

    ReplyDelete