Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Two Large Balls Of Light Blinking In The Sky Seen From Fergus Ontario Canada


Date:  August 17, 2012
Time:  Approx: 12:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.

On August 17, 2012 at approximately 12:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. I saw in the southern sky looking towards the city of Guelph I saw two large balls of light in the
sky.

What was strange was, they seemed to be blinking back and forth to each other as if they were talking in code of some sort. This was at my home in the north end of Fergus, Ontario Canada.

I went to get my camera to take a picture and went to go to the door when they stopped blinking to each other and the closer one shone a light towards my house. I was a little taken back by this.

I stepped back from the door into the darkness for a moment. I decided to go take the picture and they then just blinked out at the same time. I thought I was either seeing things or someone would think I’m crazy. Today I thought of finally checking online and found this web site.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment