Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Strange Lights/UFOs Maneuvering Over The Woodmere Tree Nursery At Telkwa British Columbia


 (From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

May 4, 2004
Time: 11:30 p.m.

The night of the orange moon, I saw some strange lights happening above the trees near our home. It was 11:30 p.m. when they appeared.

It was scary because they went all over above the tree nursery and left. I am not sure if these are UFOs or not, but I can't describe what else they could be.

I hope that you could give some insight into what these things could be, if they are not UFOs. Thank you for you attention.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If people have seen unusual lights or strange craft in the sky over British Columbia, Canada, please drop me a line and I will get your sighting report to a group for investigation. (Email: sighting@telus.net)

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment