Wednesday, February 19, 2014

UFO Or Meteor Strikes The Ground Rattling Mobile Home In Telkwa British Columbia


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Date: May 8, 2004
Time: Approx: 11:20 -11:30 p.m.

On May 8, 2004 I can remember it clearly because it is my brother's birthday. I seen a bright light suddenly appear through my window. This light seemed a distance away from me.

I thought that it was a flare or something, but I felt some impact on my trailer when it touched the ground. Initially, I thought that this UFO may have crashed, but the next day, we couldn’t see any sign of a UFO crashing.

This happened in Telkwa, British Columbia Canada at about 11:20-11:30 p.m..

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If people have seen unusual lights or strange craft in the sky over British Columbia, Canada, please drop me a line and I will get your sighting report to a group for investigation. (Email: sighting@telus.net)

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment