Saturday, February 9, 2013

Huge Oblong Shaped UFO With Large White Lights On It Seen In The Sky Over Mississauga Ontario


Date:  1980’s
Time:  evening.

Dear Sir, while doing research found your information. I did read your article about the Toronto UFO in 1980.

My husband and I saw the same thing and it has really bothered me throughout the years.

We were living in a apartment in Mississauga at that time. I think we were on the 9th floor,we had put the children to bed and gone onto the balcony for a smoke it was a very cold evening as I recall.

I looked up to see a huge object in the sky, there was no sound and I recall thinking it was projected onto the sky. It did have large white lights and it was oblong.

Anyhow I wondered if you could tell the person who also saw it also they are not crazy. So glad I found your report. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment