Thursday, January 3, 2013

Entire Sky Lit Up And Something Fell From The Sky Over Nanoose Bay British Columbia (Fireball/Meteor)


Date:  January 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 1:15 a.m.

My roommate delivers news papers and we were both in her vehicle when she sky completely lit up.

But there was no crack of lightning at all, just something bright fell from the sky, then it was gone.

I have been looking for someone else who had seen this is and reported it. Any other discoveries I would love to know about it.

Additional Information:

It was about 1:15 a.m. in Nanoose Bay, B.C. Canada January 3, 2012.
It was only one I was in the passenger side of the vehicle I looked up from my cell phone, the whole sky lit up and I told my roommate to look.

It was way to long of light up to be lightning, but something did fall in from the sky. I'm thinking probably just a meteor. Which would be pretty phenomenal to have seen so vividly and so close.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment