Tuesday, January 1, 2013

6 Red Glowing Lights In The Sky Scare Witnesses In Prince Albert Saskatchewan


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  After midnight.

Hi, this is in response to the post about Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. Me and my three children saw these strange red glowing balls of light too.

We were all scared, I honestly thought they were asteroids or angels end of the world thoughts.

They moved across the sky slowly and had glowing red colour surrounding the circular objects. My kids counted 6 of these glowing objects and they continued east and went up into the sky.

I have a picture of two of them as we'll.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. In East Amherst Ny , on Aug 21, 2014 approx 930pm my husband, my 13 year old daughter and myself saw a steady stream of red orbs pass the sky from east to west. There was no sound and once they got above our home they flew off very fast.

    Also once in 1979 in Niagara Falls NY I witnessed the hovering of an amazing sight right near to the power plant. My friends and I were having a sleepover (we were 10) and a bright triangilar craft flew without sound over head very high up. I asked my neighbors to accompany me to Clover Hill to see irt but they were sleeping. I saw it hover for some time. I saw a giant wormlike (but very beautiful) being get out attach to a power line and melt inside it. The craft moved so fast through the sky as I approached as i have never EVER seen anything move so fast with no exhaust or sound. The next day while playing on my street I also saw the worm on the telephone line and it melted inside it after looking at me for the longest time. It had the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen.There also was that day a giant bee like the size of a basketball flying near the power lines. I know this all sounds crazy. I do not claim to know what this was but i will never forget.

    ReplyDelete