Tuesday, January 15, 2013

5 Glowing Orange Objects Flying In The Sky Over Penetanguishene Ontario


Date:  January 12, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:05 p.m.

Penetanguishene, Ontario Canada January 12/2013 At approx. 6:05 p.m. EST. I witnessed 5 orange glowing orbs drifting across the sky, their formation was triangular, and there was one tagging behind.

They were moving oddly slow, and seemed to be floating quite low, for about 40 seconds, then veered off, and disappeared one by one.

I ran in my house, and called to my Grandmother to come outside and see.

She just caught a glimpse, found it very odd as well. Then they disappeared. After a moment or two, I noticed some of my neighbours had come out of their houses to investigate as well.

Would like to know if there is a logical explanation for this sighting!.

Additional Information:
The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.

Hello, there was no sound at all. I'm not sure how high up, definitely lower than plane or helicopter level. At a guess, I'd say half way between normal plane level and treetop level.

They were probably the size of a quarter at arm's length. No structure or detail, only bright orange pulsating lights (5 or 6). Not sure why my neighbours came out, I only assumed it was for the same reason I did, strange lights in the sky.

My Mom also told me, on Christmas day night around 11:30 p.m. 2012, she saw one of the orange lights as well, we live on the same street. Only one light, same colour and size, no structure or detail, there for about 20 seconds drifting across the sky, then disappeared.

There was a strange feeling in the air after they disappeared. I had phoned my Mom to come outside of her house to observe as well, but she was too late. She did say after, she also felt there was a strangeness to the atmosphere outside after, like we were waiting for something to happen.

Could just be residual feelings from the initial sighting. Not sure. The other strange thing was, I went back out later that night. I was looking up at the stars, when I noticed, what looked like a star, moving around in an erratic fashion.

I thought maybe it was me, so I stood very still and watched it for about 5 minutes. I do not normally see stars actually moving (sort of like when you see a bug on a window). So, I asked my husband, he watches alot of documentaries about the science of astronomy, for his opinion.

He told me, yes stars move in relation to each other. Also, that seeing a "star" change direction, could mean it is actually a planet. Then he said "but", " You would not be able to see this with the naked eye". He also agreed, what I had saw was strange.

So, I am unsure, if it was a star, a satellite. Do you have any idea, what it might of been? Hope all this helps.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. SAW THE SAME ORANGE LIGHTS 5 OR 6 SLOWLY MOVING AT LOW ALTITUDE IN PENTICTON,B.C TUESDAY AUGUST 27/2013 SEEMING TO TURN AWAY 1 AT A TIME AND FIZZING OUT,ANYBODY ELSE SEE THAT?

    ReplyDelete